Wedfuly is creating a new wedding tradition via elaborate, engaging, creative livestream experiences. We let couples meaningfully share their union with everyone they hold dear, regardless of finances, geography, or other life circumstances.
As a Wedfuly team member, you are responsible for upholding the Wedfuly brand, mission, and core values. Wedfuly’s services are inclusive of all. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What you’ll do
Your daily interactions will be with paid clients helping them plan and produce the virtual aspect of their wedding. You will act as the main point of contact for all your assigned paid clients and walk them through our checklists and action items for both Wedfuly and client in the months/weeks/days leading up to their wedding. The Wedfuly process is a collaboration between the client, AV team, and wedding host, ensuring that the wedding is a reflection of their wants, needs, and of their personality.
Please note: Candidates should keep in mind that this is a part-time position with weekend hours. Week day hours will be set times for clients to book planning and rehearsal calls, weekend hours will be dependent on when you are booked for weddings.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Remotely host and run wedding livestream by following wedding timeline in a detail-oriented, timely manner
- Start, monitor, and coordinate all logistics for virtual events
- MC and host virtual wedding guests
- Able to work independently and delegate tasks to team members
- Coordinate with Wedfuly AV team member and onsite contact for tech setup and support in troubleshooting any issues related to onsite tech
- Offer suggestions – Provide both positive and constructive feedback to the Wedfuly team so we can continually improve the client experience
- Provide technical assistance to virtual wedding guests
- Collaborate with the Wedfuly Team to execute a seamless virtual wedding
A successful candidate will meet the following requirements and characteristics:
- Available to work weekend and holidays for client events
- You must have a reliable Apple laptop, consistent *fast* internet connection (upload speed of 5 Mbps or more), and an external monitor– or the ability to obtain these prior to the hiring date
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MacOS. You need to have a high level of comfort in web-based applications such as Zoom, Slack, Airtable, Dropbox, Intercom, and the G Suite – no PC/Microsoft applications will be used for this job!
- Excel in a fast paced environment with the ability to pivot on a moments notice
- Ability to execute and think clearly in high stress situations
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work accurately with great attention to detail
- You are outgoing and personable and able to communicate with a variety of clients
- You are hardworking and energetic and always have a can do attitude
- You can take initiative, drive change, and take ownership of your work