Wedfuly is creating a new wedding tradition via elaborate, engaging, creative livestream experiences. We let couples meaningfully share their union with everyone they hold dear, regardless of finances, geography, or other life circumstances.
As a Wedfuly team member, you are responsible for upholding the Wedfuly brand, mission, and core values. Wedfuly’s services are inclusive of all. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will be a part of our Wedding Tech Operations team with a focus on servicing our clients’ audio/visual/connectivity needs. Your main responsibility will be to synthesize client wedding specifications into a successful livestream setup. This is in the form of pre-wedding preparation and planning, taking calls with clients to discuss A/V needs, and remotely instructing tech set up with an onsite point of contact on wedding day. You’ll also support and help run the production of the wedding livestream. Together with the Wedfuly team, you will provide a seamless, delightful virtual experience for both guests and the couple.
Please note: Candidates should keep in mind that the hours and schedule for this role are variable and will include weekends. This is a remote, part-time position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- As a member of the Wedding Tech Operations team you will…
- Follow a wedding timeline, understand and execute on audio and visual queues
- Own and operate all wedding multi-media using OBS in sync with Zoom
- Own and play all wedding music via Spotify on a Zoom call seamlessly
- Work with the wedding host to proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Provide technical assistance to virtual wedding guests
- Collaborate with wedding host to execute a seamless virtual wedding
- As an AV specialist, you will…
- Serve as the Audio/Visual expert to ensure good, high quality AV for live events and recordings
- Collaborate with the Wedfuly coordinator to prepare an AV roadmap for each wedding based on the client wedding specifications
- Take pre-wedding AV calls: test connectivity, finalize camera placement, and test/finalize audio.
- Swiftly identify and correct any issues to ensure client satisfaction is achieved both before and on wedding day
- Set Wedfuly hosts up for success by remotely handling all wedding day AV preparation and setup with onsite point of contact
- Field calls with DJs, Live Musicians, wedding venues, and other vendors involved in audio/connectivity on wedding day
- Champion solutions for Wedfuly clients whether it’s a unique solution or unorthodox setup
- R&D & implementation of advancements/updates/improvements to Wedfuly rental equipment, wedding setup, connectivity solutions etc.
- Research livestream industry trends & apply learnings to role at Wedfuly
- Optional: For specific weddings, go onsite, set up, and operate Wedfuly equipment during weddings.
A successful candidate will meet the following requirements and characteristics:
- Available for a minimum of 10 hours maximum of 30 hours a week, with the majority being weekend wedding support (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- You must have a reliable Apple laptop, consistent *fast* internet connection (upload speed of 5 Mbps or more), and an external monitor- or the ability to obtain these prior to the hiring date
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MacOS. High level of comfort and knowledge with video conferencing platform Zoom. Previous experience working with OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) preferred.
- Event Audio and Visual experience required. Hybrid event experience preferred.
- Previous experience working with AV equipment such as iPhones, Androids, bluetooth audio devices, audio mixers, etc. Ideally with a high-level of proficiency in audio
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work accurately with great attention to detail
- You are customer service oriented and able to communicate with a variety of clients
- Ability to explain and discuss Audio/Visual knowledge and directions in layman’s terms
- You are hardworking, energetic, and always have a can-do attitude