Wedfuly Collaborates with Zoom to Make Virtual Weddings a Reality
Is COVID-19 currently trying to ruin your wedding (and also simultaneously your life)? Don’t let it. Wedfuly is collaborating with Zoom, a video conferencing software, to help couples successfully bring their wedding celebrations online. Coronavirus won’t be the party pooper this time!
Interested in working with Wedfuly and Zoom to virtually tie the knot? Create a Wedfuly account to get started! If you prefer to learn more by chatting with a Wedfuly team member before signing up, schedule a call. For more info, FAQ below.
Your day, your way.
Here’s a sample timeline for you to start thinking about your virtual wedding!
- Before your wedding begins, Wedfuly will spend the first 45 minutes welcoming guests and providing tech support to ensure there is no guest left behind. Have someone that needs a little extra tech love? We also offer one-on-one tech support to get them up and running on Zoom.
- Processional. Flower girls, ring bears, bridesmaids, parents, you name it, we’ll spotlight them. Have your entire processional join from near or far. But don’t worry your grand entrance will still be the main event. Set up multiple camera angles to follow your entrance. Don’t have enough tripods or cameras? We’ve got your covered.
- Ceremony. Officiants in-person? Great? Virtual even cooler! Readers not able to make it in-person? No problem. Our team will spotlight, unmute, and ensure all your guests are able to experience the ceremony with all it’s unique heartfelt moments.
Just when you thought you’d be closing your laptops and calling it a night…we’ll launch into the reception!
- First Dance. Share that special moment with all your loved ones. Watch as they join in, tear up, and swoon over your first dance as newlyweds. Dreaming of live guitar, piano, or bagpipes? Add on a virtual musician. Prefer a Spotify playlist crowdsourced from your guests? Our team will DJ your wedding via Spotify and Zoom, creating a high-quality sound experience for all.
- Group Dance. The highlight of the night, watch as all your guests get up off their couches and celebrate your wedding with a Zoom dance party. Your Wedfuly MC will ensure even Aunt Susan gets her boogie on.
- Cake Cutting. Or did someone say cake smashing? Virtual doesn’t mean the cake can’t be involved. Wedfuly can organize and deliver the cake to your house the morning of your wedding. Any wedding vendor you need – floral, photography, music – we can source and help you book for your big day.
- Toasts. Get ready for the waterworks, belly laughs, and moments to remember. Start with formal toasts and end with an open mic. The Wedfuly team will ensure everyone is ready to speak when it’s their turn and keep everyone else muted.
- Surprise Video. Our team will collect special video messages from all your loved ones and string together a surprise video as a memento for you to keep for years and years to come. Watch the video during the wedding or keep it private for you two to enjoy later.
- Reception tables. Wrap the night up with more intimate, one-on-one socializing with your guests. Break them out into smaller Zoom calls using the breakout feature and say hello to each guest as you hop from room to room. The Wedfuly team will organize and run the tech during this time.
Work with a Wedfuly team member to hash out your timeline. Include everything and then some or keep it simple with just a ceremony. We’ll help translate your creative wedding ideas into virtual reality!