WATCH REAL WEDFULY WEDDINGS
Wedfuly Wedding Highlights
WEDFULY VIRTUAL WEDDINGS
What Does a Wedfuly Virtual Wedding Look Like?
We support weddings in all shapes & sizes. Here are the three most common.
Fully Virtual Wedding
- Very few, if any, guests attend in-person
- Your officiant may be in person or remote
- Get married anywhere with WiFi or cell service
- Extremely affordable and easy to plan
Hybrid Virtual Wedding
- Also called a "micro wedding"
- Your nearest & dearest guests attend in-person (generally 1/3 of your list, or less)
- Many other guests attend virtually
- Keep things small, simple and affordable – without leaving anyone out
Fallback Virtual Wedding
- All guests are invited to attend in-person
- A virtual wedding is offered as an option for guests who can't attend in-person
- Works well for high-risk guests, international guest lists, and destination weddings
WATCH THE VIDEO
Real Couples Talk About Their
We gathered Wedfuly alumni couples for a Zoom happy hour and asked:
“What was your favorite part of your virtual wedding?”
A Complete Virtual Wedding with Unlimited Guests for $1200
Reserve your date with a $200 deposit. Add-ons also available.
Top 3 Reasons to Have a Virtual Wedding
The average U.S. wedding costs over $30k (yes, seriously). A virtual wedding saves so much and helps you start married life on the right foot financially.
Fantastic Guest Experience
With Wedfuly, guests get an up-close look at your wedding, feel like active participants, and stay safe & comfy at home. Many guests have said it was the best wedding they have ever attended.
Fast, Stress-Free Planning
Repeat after us: wedding planning should not give you stress dreams. Virtual weddings keep things simple, come together in weeks (not years), and are actually fun to plan.