WEDFULY VIRTUAL WEDDINGS
What Does a Wedfuly Virtual Wedding Look Like?
We support weddings in all shapes & sizes. Here are the three most common.
Fully Virtual Wedding
- Very few, if any, guests attend in-person
- Your officiant may be in person or remote
- Get married anywhere with WiFi or cell service
- Extremely affordable and easy to plan
Hybrid Virtual Wedding
- Also called a "micro wedding"
- Your nearest & dearest guests attend in-person (generally 1/3 of your list, or less)
- Many other guests attend virtually
- Keep things small, simple and affordable – without leaving anyone out
Fallback Virtual Wedding
- All guests are invited to attend in-person
- A virtual wedding is offered as an option for guests who can't attend in-person
- Works well for high-risk guests, international guest lists, and destination weddings
WATCH THE VIDEO
Real Couples Talk About Their
We gathered Wedfuly alumni couples for a Zoom happy hour and asked:
“What was your favorite part of your virtual wedding?”
A Complete Virtual Wedding with Unlimited Guests for $1200
A day you'll never forget, completely tailored to you. Add-ons also available.
Top 3 Reasons to Have a Virtual Wedding
The average U.S. wedding costs over $30k (yes, seriously). A virtual wedding saves so much and helps you start married life on the right foot financially.
Fantastic Guest Experience
With Wedfuly, guests get an up-close look at your wedding, feel like active participants, and stay safe & comfy at home. Many guests have said it was the best wedding they have ever attended.
Fast, Stress-Free Planning
Repeat after us: wedding planning should not give you stress dreams. Virtual weddings keep things simple, come together in weeks (not years), and are actually fun to plan.
The Wedfuly Process
1. Book Your Date
Virtual weddings start at $1200 and can be planned in under a month. Our schedule fills fast though, so don’t wait too long!
2. Work with Your Coordinator
You’ll be assigned a Wedfuly coordinator who will listen to your vision, offer their virtual wedding expertise, and host/emcee your big event.
3. Get Hitched!
Our goal is to make your wedding day as stress-free as humanly possible. We’ve got you covered in terms of tech and logistics — the only thing for you to do is say “I do.”