Wedfuly is creating a new wedding tradition via elaborate, engaging, creative livestream experiences. We let couples meaningfully share their union with everyone they hold dear, regardless of finances, geography, or other life circumstances.
As a Wedfuly team member, you are responsible for upholding the Wedfuly brand, mission, and core values. Wedfuly’s services are inclusive of all. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What you’ll do
In this role, your main responsibility will be to support the Wedfuly Host (aka: Virtual Wedding Coordinator) during a virtual wedding. We refer to this role as a Co-Host or Breakout Room person. During a Wedfuly wedding, the Co-Host is responsible for following the wedding timeline closely and operating all media and music, as well as serving as tech support to the virtual guests. The Breakout Room person is responsible for sorting guests into their designated virtual room, communicating with the wedding guests who may be more technically challenged. Together with the Host and Co-Host, you will provide a seamless, delightful virtual experience for all participants.
Please note: Candidates should keep in mind that this is a part-time, weekend position. The hours and schedule for this role are variable and depend on the weddings that are booked each weekend. This is a remote, part-time position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Follow a wedding timeline, understand and execute on audio and visual queues
- Own and operate all wedding multi-media using OBS in sync with Zoom
- Own and play all wedding music via Spotify on a Zoom call seamlessly
- Sort wedding guests into virtual reception tables (breakout rooms) and coordinate with guests to ensure they are in the appropriate room
- Assist clients to ensure good audio and video quality for live events and recordings
- Work with the wedding host to proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Provide technical assistance to virtual wedding guests
- Collaborate with wedding host to execute a seamless virtual wedding
- Edit video footage and pictures as part of post-wedding deliverables
A successful candidate will meet the following requirements and characteristics:
- Available to work weekend weddings with a majority of these hours falling on Saturday, Sunday, and sometimes Friday. Availability to work post-wedding deliverables on a Monday is a plus!
- You must have a reliable apple laptop, consistent *fast* internet connection (upload speed of 5 Mbps or more), and an external monitor– or the ability to obtain these prior to the hiring date
- Previous experience working with OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) preferred
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MacOS. You need to have a high level of comfort in web-based applications such as Zoom, Slack, Airtable, Dropbox, Intercom, and the G Suite – no PC/Microsoft applications will be used for this job!
- Ability to execute and think clearly in high stress situations
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work accurately with great attention to detail
- You are hardworking and energetic and always have a can-do attitude