What you’ll do
As a Customer Experience (CX) Specialist at Wedfuly, you will be responsible for answering client inquiries from Wedfuly couples through email and chat. You will take a service-and solution-oriented approach to all interactions, using strong judgment to problem solve independently. You will also serve as a liaison between the Virtual Wedding Coordinators and our couples, owning and executing on all client deliverables and providing support leading up to the wedding day. You will be a “handyperson at everything”, you will be responsible for customer support, client deliverables, co-hosting, and you will have the training and knowledge to flex as a coordinator for busy days. A Wedfuly expert, if you will understand the full life cycle of our clients – from the sales funnel, through the wedding planning process and how to run a Wedfuly wedding!
If you like to work on collaborative teams in a fast-paced environment and want to get in at the ground level, this is the place for you.
Please note: Candidates should keep in mind that the hours and schedule for this role are variable and will include weekends. This is a remote, full-time position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer prospective client and paid client questions about execution and best practices for virtual weddings through email and chat with precision and accuracy
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries while building a relationship with the customer
- Ensure optimal level of client satisfaction at all times – we strive to provide a delightful experience to all our couples!
- Use your insider knowledge to proactively identify issues and generate ideas to improve our customer service, and work with the team to implement those improvements
- Support when needed as a co-host on weekend weddings
- The ability to flex as a Virtual Coordinator and help clients plan and execute a virtual wedding on high demand dates
- Liaise cross-departmentally between Customer Experience, Operations, Sales & Marketing, and Product teams
- Own and execute on all client deliverables (invites, slideshows, surprise videos) from the time they are purchased through completion
- Communicate directly with paid clients to ensure add-ons are in line with their vision
- Utilize Intercom, Missive, and Airtable to track customer cases
- Support the CX team in meeting monthly metrics
A successful candidate will meet the following requirements and characteristics:
- You must have your own Apple laptop, reliable and fast (5 MBPS UP minimum) internet connection, and an external monitor- or the ability to obtain these things prior to the date of hire
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MacOS. You need to have a high level of comfort in web-based applications such as Zoom, Slack, Airtable, Dropbox, Intercom, and the G Suite – no PC/Microsoft applications will be used for this job!
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work accurately with great attention to detail
- You are outgoing and personable and able to communicate with a variety of clients
- You are hardworking and energetic and always have a can-do attitude
- Have an understanding that the day is not done until the job is completed
- The availability to work non-standard hours including weekends and holidays
- 1-2 years of CX experience is a plus