Welcome, Hearts & Stripes Listeners!
Hearts & Stripes Listeners Get $100 Off a Wedfuly Wedding
Use referral code HEARTS&STRIPES when booking. Discount will be applied post-purchase as a refund or credit towards add-ons.
Chat with Us First, or Book Now
If you have questions about Wedfuly or virtual weddings in general, get in touch with us. We’re happy to talk through any questions!
When you’re ready, book and pay for your wedding. At checkout, enter the code HEARTS&STRIPES in the referral code box. After payment, the $100 discount will be applied as a refund or a credit towards add-ons.
VIRTUAL WEDDING BENEFITS
Top 3 Reasons to Have a Wedfuly Wedding
Fast, Stress-Free Planning
Repeat after us: wedding planning should not give you stress dreams. Virtual weddings keep things simple, come together in weeks (not years), and are actually fun to plan.
The average U.S. wedding costs over $30k (yes, seriously). A virtual wedding saves so much and helps you start married life on the right foot financially.
Fantastic Guest Experience
Many Wedfuly guests have said it was the best wedding (virtual or live) they have ever attended. Guests get an up-close look at your wedding, feel like active participants, and stay safe & comfy at home.
WEDFULY VIRTUAL WEDDINGS
What Does a Wedfuly Virtual Wedding Look Like?
We support weddings in all shapes & sizes. Here are the three most common.
Fully Virtual Wedding
- Very few, if any, guests attend in-person
- Your officiant may be in person or remote
- Get married anywhere with WiFi or cell service
- Extremely affordable and easy to plan
Hybrid Virtual Wedding
- Also called a "micro wedding"
- Your nearest & dearest guests attend in-person (generally 1/3 of your list, or less)
- Many other guests attend virtually
- Keep things small, simple and affordable – without leaving anyone out
Fallback Virtual Wedding
- All guests are invited to attend in-person
- A virtual wedding is offered as an option for guests who can't attend in-person
- Works well for high-risk guests, international guest lists, and destination weddings